Membrane Capacity: 270 Litres Per Day
- A reverse osmosis filter has a pore size of approximately 0.0001 micron.
- Very high effectiveness in removing protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Very high effectiveness in removing bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli, Cholera).
- Very high effectiveness in removing viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus).
- Will remove common chemical contaminants (metal ions, aqueous salts), including sodium, chloride, copper, chromium, and lead; may reduce arsenic, fluoride, radium, sulphate, calcium, magnesium, potassium, nitrate, and phosphorous.
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification
- 270 Litres Per Day
- Chrome Faucet
- 10 Litre Storage Tank
- Stage 1: 5-micron sediment pre-filter
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter
- Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter
- Stage 4: 270 LPD (Litres Per Day) Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Stage 5: Inline GAC filter (Taste and Odour)