(No Tank Required – Direct Flow)
- Ultrafiltration has a very high effectiveness in removing protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia).
- Very high effectiveness in removing bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli, Cholera).
- Moderate effectiveness in removing viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus).
- Low effectiveness in removing chemicals.
- This ultrafiltration system boasts excellent water filtration with no water wastage. The system consists of a sediment filter, granular carbon filter, and a carbon block filter as pre-treatment and then an Ultra-Filtration membrane which filters down to 0.02 micron to remove bacteria and parasites. The water then flows through an inline carbon polishing filter before flowing to your tap. As an indication a typical human hair thickness is between 85 micron to 100 micron.
- No Wastewater
- Operates with low pressure (1 bar and up)
- No Power Required – Low maintenance Costs.
- 5 Stage Ultra-Filtration Water Filtration
- Direct Flow
- Chrome Faucet
- No Storage Tank
- Stage 1: 5-micron sediment pre-filter
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter
- Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter
- Stage 4: Ultra-Filtration Membrane
- Stage 5: Inline GAC filter (Taste and Odour)